|Updated||28-07-2021 (10 months ago)|
|Publisher||TK Studio 🌍|
A busy life can make you forget to answer WA messages from your lover, friend, or co-worker, don’t let that carelessness ruin your relationship. Thanks to AutoResponder for WA, you can now send automated messages to anyone with impressive customization capabilities. Don’t miss any chats and you will definitely become a good guy.
Introducing AutoResponder for WA
Did you know that Whatsapp is currently the most popular instant messaging app in the world, reaching over 2 billion users globally (by the end of 2020)? There’s no denying that WA is a must-have app for Android and iOS smartphones. People love WA for its simplicity in design and the robustness in its features to keep them connected. However, you are not always available to respond to messages on WA. Or, for business reasons, you may need to send out the sample messages for many contacts for onetime. This is where auto messaging apps shine, and AutoResponder for WA is one of them.
As its name implies, AutoResponder for WA makes it easy to send automatic response messages according to templates. It works safely and effectively to help you optimize your work. The app is developed and published by TK Studio, and has now reached over 1 million downloads from the Play Store. So, what can AutoResponder for WA do? Let’s find the answer in this article.
AutoResponder for WA is currently the best tool to help you send automated messages on WA. Join us to explore the main features of the app now.
Create Rules to automatically send messages
How AutoResponder for WA works is very simple. When someone text you that in their message there are text templates that you have set in rules, the application will automatically send a reply message according to the template you set. For the application to work properly, you need to set up rules.
Click the plus sign at the bottom right of the main application screen to create a new rule. Here you will need to fill in the settings that the application brings. If you don’t already know how to create a new rule, we will explain it below:
- “Received message”: You need to enter a message form that someone else will send you. There are options included Exact match, Similarity match, pattern matching, expert pattern matching và Welcome message.
- Reply Message: Compose the message that you will reply to when you receive a message that matches the pattern you just set above. You can reply to multiple messages at the same time or choose a random response to reply.
- Delay in seconds: Set up delay time when replying to messages automatically.
- Receiver: The object to which you will send the message automatically. Individuals, Groups, or both options are available.
- Specific contacts: Type the entire name of a contact, a group, or a phone number like they are displayed in WA. The wildcard is supported.
- Ignored Contacts: Type the entire name of a contact, a group, or a phone number like they are displayed in WA. The wildcard is supported.
- Specific times: Set the reply times per day. The app doesn’t send a reply on days you leave blank. Just write 0-24 instead.
- Pause rule for…: Don’t repeat this rule within x seconds or for the next x message from a contact.
After completing the settings, you will see the rules displayed on the main application screen. Tap the green dot icon next to it to turn off a rule you want.
You can check how created rules work by tapping on the menu in the top left corner, choosing Test your rules. Here, just type in the message you put in “Received message” and wait for it to return. If the result looks like what you set in “Reply Message”, the rule should work fine.
Here you can select which version of WA you are using. AutoResponder supports almost all different versions including Official, WA Bussiness, GB WA and FMWhatsApp. So no matter which version of WA you are using, it is supported by this application.
In addition, there are many important customizations available to help you optimize the application experience such as Custom package name, multi-user support for those who use more than one WA account on the same device. You can also find settings for customizing Rules, Automation, and more.
AutoResponder for WA allows you to export created rules and store them in the internal memory of your device. The output file is in csv format so you can edit it with common office applications like WPS Office. Besides, you can store this backup file in the cloud and use it to import data when using a new device or reset the current one.
- Import is only available for PRO accounts.
- The folder containing exported rules: /Autoresponder/Backup
Simple interface and highly compatible
AutoResponder for WA’s interface is really simple and you can get used to it in just a few seconds. There is not much to learn when you just need to touch the plus icon to create a new rule. Then all the rules you created will be placed on the main screen. The way you manage them is also really easy with just one tap to turn on or off any rule.
The app is compatible with most WA versions (including MOD versions), and also works smoothly on most Android devices running OS 6.0 and above.
About AutoResponder for WA PRO.
PRO package in the app brings special benefits that you will see right below:
- No advertisements
- Access all advanced features such as Import, Delay in seconds, Specific time …
AutoResponder for WA is definitely one of the great support tools for those who are using Whatsapp. The application helps you automate replying to messages to improve work efficiency and stay connected in your relationships. We bring you the latest mod of AutoResponder for WA so you can use all PRO features for free. Sounds great, right?
Download AutoResponder for WA 2.0.8 (MOD PRO)
This is the area for you to download AutoResponder for WA. Just tap on the application name below to show all the available links, then click to download.