File management and show images, comics and pictures in compressed cbr, pdf file
- Paid Features Unlocked (Free Subscription)
- Ads Implementation Removed
- Analytics Implementation Removed
- Google Stuff Removed
- Firebase Stuff Removed
- Compression Flags Untouched
- No Third Party Patch/Component
- Dex File Size Reduction Rate: 63%
An excellent comic reader for Android
You may read the comics directly on your Android phone or tablet by downloading the ComicScreen Premium app. Even if your favorite comics are saved in a compressed format (such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, or CBR) or divided into individual pictures, you can still read them using this program (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP).
ComicScreen is not an online comic reading platform like Bilibili or MangaToon. It works as an offline comic reader. Users can download their favorite manga from the Internet and then use this app to read them.
User-friendly interface and rich in features
The picture viewer on ComicScreen has many fun features that are easy to get to from a toolbar at the top of the screen. You may, for instance, change the color scheme of the website you’re currently viewing to black and white or another color with only the press of a button. In addition, you can zoom in or out, reverse the orientation of the text, or share photographs.
When viewing a comic in this tool, as is typical for similar applications, you may flip the page by sliding your finger across the screen or by tapping the borders of the screen. You can also select from many other perspectives, including one with or without thumbnails in the lower section. In addition, if you hold your phone in a horizontal position, you can see either one page at a time or two pages side by side.
The application scans the files in the device’s local storage to show all the existing comic titles. You can upload comics manually or search for them from the toolbar. It also has a favorites list that is always displayed on the homepage for you to bookmark your favorite comics.
- Supports many file formats. ComicScreen supports the most popular file formats, including images and compressed files. It is easy for you to instantly upload your comic to the reader without extracting it. You can open individual image files or browse compressed files.
- Save reading progress. When you exit the reader but haven’t finished the manga, you can continue reading it when you reopen the app. The app saves your reading progress. You can then continue reading the manga where you left off without having to browse the manga from the beginning.
- Organize and manage your comic library. Once you use the app to unpack and preview a comic, it will be added to your library. ComicScreen allows you to manage and customize your offline comic library in many ways. You can add or remove comics, sort comics alphabetically, group comics of the same genre, etc.
- Smooth page scrolling. The reading experience on ComicScreen is excellent. You can browse images smoothly. It uses several effects to simulate how we open and turn the page.
- Bookmark Preview. Add your comic to the favorites list. You can then quickly view them without looking in your comic book list.
- Two reading modes. ComicScreen offers two reading modes, including landscape and portrait. Feel free to select the horizontal option if you’d want to view two pages at once, much like you would while reading a traditional comic book. Alternatively, you may view a single page in its best possible resolution by switching to the vertical view option.
ComicScreen is a robust comic reader and photo manager for the Android platform. It offers a user-friendly design in addition to highly engaging elements and, in general, fantastic aesthetics.
- All mods have been tested by us. Please read the installation instructions carefully for everything to work properly.
- Downloads from third-party download managers like IDM, ADM (Direct link) are currently blocked for abuse reasons.