Find who’s on Wi-Fi, intruders, hidden cameras and vulnerabilities
Fing - Network Tools MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) 12.2.0
|App Name||Fing - Network Tools|
|Require||5.1 and up|
|MOD Info||Premium Unlocked|
|Get it on||Google Play|
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Promo apps removed;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
Fing is the most efficient network scanner since it can discover and identify any devices connected to your WiFi network. It does this by employing technology awarded a patent and utilized by router makers and antivirus businesses worldwide. Both iOS and Android-based mobile devices can use Fing without any compatibility issues.
You have a broad selection of options for making use of the free tools and utilities included with the Fing program; some of these options are detailed in the following paragraphs. It is important to check the upload and download speeds of your WiFi and cellular data connections, as well as the amount of time it takes to upload and download data, to determine whether or not there are any delays. Fing can provide customers with a Wi-Fi and LAN network scanner capable of doing network scans quickly and painlessly, all while identifying any devices connected to the networks being scanned. Gather as much precise identifying information about the device as possible, such as its IP address, MAC address, name, model, vendor, and manufacturer.
It is possible that certain protocols, such as NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, and Bonjour, will provide you with a more in-depth look into the names, properties, and types of devices. These protocols include: The service includes pinging devices, tracing their travels, and confirming domain names, all of which are standard features. Sign up to get emails and text messages with notifications regarding devices and networks by registering your information. Users of Fingbox-equipped smart homes have access to cutting-edge solutions for monitoring, protecting, and troubleshooting their networks. You are able to check on the well-being of your houseguests at any time, regardless of whether or not you are physically present, because of the technology known as a digital presence. Utilize Digital Fence to maintain vigilance over the neighborhood immediately adjacent to your home.
The network access of any devices that are regarded to be suspicious or to be intruding will be automatically disabled without warning. Install some program that manages your time so you can keep track of how much time you spend on the internet. Conduct research into the required bandwidth for each device. Find public wireless hotspots to connect your device to the internet. When the testing and reporting of network speeds are automated, it is feasible to examine and evaluate the performance of several different Internet service providers. In order to adequately safeguard a private computer system, it is required to detect and evaluate any potential weak points that may be present inside a network.
Download Fing - Network Tools MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) 12.2.0
- We have tested all mods. Please read the installation instructions carefully for everything to work correctly.
- Flagging in AntiVirus Apps/VirusTotal because of Removal of Original App Protection. Just Chill & Enjoy, It’s not a Virus.
- Most apps don’t force updates. You can try an older mod if the latest one doesn’t work.