From the makers of Speedtest.net. Take accurate speed tests anywhere!
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- VPN Subscription unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Native comscore analytics completely;
- Feedback rate disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
If your internet connection has unexpected problems, such as the web browser not playing YouTube videos or the download speed being too slow, you can use Speedtest by Ookla to find the connection speed. Standard troubleshooting methods, such as restarting the router or network packet, may fail. Testing network speed with Speedtest by Ookla is the most accurate diagnostic available.
TEST NETWORK SPEED IS VERY SIMPLE AND FAST
Speedtest by Ookla was made as a separate app for Android, and you can now download and use it for free. The word “GO” is surrounded by a flashing circle when you launch the app for the first time. Select this icon to see the speed of your network connection.
When you connect the application to your network packet line, a meter and a graph with a blue or purple line will be displayed. These lines show that there is significant variation. The horizontal straight line shows that the connection is stable and there is not too much change in the transmission.
LARGE MEASUREMENT NETWORK WITH HIGH ACCURACY
Using Speedtest by Ookla, you connect to a global network of servers in many different countries and locations. Furthermore, as users use the app more often, its accuracy improves. Everything that Speedtest by Ookla checks and informs you about is entirely reliable.
You can compare this information with actual speeds to check if your network provider is lying about their connection speed. You don’t even have to leave the Speedtest by Ookla app to learn more and rate your chosen network provider. You can also modify the speed at which apps download and upload data, allowing you to choose the best option for the current situation, such as while processing a large file.
PROTECT USERS AGAINST DANGERS FROM NETWORK CONNECTIONS
Speedtest by Ookla is a virtual private network (VPN) that allows users to browse the web anonymously and measure network speed. Since a public wifi network is not as secure as a private home wifi network, using it puts your personal information at risk of being stolen by hackers. However, you can browse the web without fear using VPN Speedtest by Ookla.
When you use a VPN for personal reasons, the VPN will not track your activities or the websites you visit. When a user is connected to a virtual private network (VPN), the VPN Speedtest by Ookla option lets them test the network’s speed.
SUPPORT 5G CONNECTION TEST
5G is considered the future of internet technology. It offers 10x faster line speed than 4G, very low ping, and almost zero latency.
5G is now available in some countries. However, there are not many mobile devices that support 5G. If you’re using 5G on your smartphone and want to check its specs, Ookla’s Speedtest is here to help.
This app supports testing for 5G network connection. The results are absolutely correct. You can view detailed information about your connection, including upload and download speeds, ping, line stability, and more.
ABILITY TO CHECK THE HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
Results will be the place to provide the network connection test history. This report shows the date and time of the test, the measured download and upload speeds, the internal and external IP addresses, and how 3G, 4G, LTE, LAN, and wifi were used. You will now better understand the importance of speed data and how it has changed over time. If the cost of this provider’s network plan ranges from extremely low to very high, you should consider continuing to use their service.
- Test your network speed. It can accurately display your network information, including downloads, uploads, and pings. The tests have accurate results and support many types of network connections such as LTE, WIFI, 4G, and 5G.
- A detailed map of Internet service providers around your area.
- Speedtest VPN provides secure and reliable VPNs. It has more than 1 thousand servers located in many countries and regions. You can quickly connect to VPNs to browse the web anonymously, improve security, and unlock geo-restricted content.
- Real-time graph showing the stability of the network connection.
- The test allows you to accurately test your network speed. It downloads sample files then analyzes the data sent down to give accurate results.
- Get detailed reports on the results. You can check your network parameters in the History tab.
- Share your network test results with everyone.
Download Speedtest by Ookla 4.8.1 (Premium)
- All mods have been tested by us. Please read the installation instructions carefully for everything to work properly.
- Downloads from third-party download managers like IDM, ADM (Direct link) are currently blocked for abuse reasons.